Whether you are having a few friends and family together for a small gathering or catering for a crowd, we've got you covered. Black Pit BBQ offers large party pre-orders, full-service catering options, company lunches or book our trailer to come to you!
All of our catering options are priced individually based on your setting and needs. To receive a quote or to inquire about availability, contact us. Once we receive your request, we'll reach out to discuss your event and needs further. All catering orders under $500 require payment in full at time of booking. Catering orders over $500 require 50% deposit to lock in your event or order.
Large Party Pre-Orders
Our large party pickup orders are prepared family style, and will come packaged in large disposable containers (aluminum pans, serving trays or platters). Cutlery, plates, serving utensils or wire chafer stands can be added on to your order.
- 20 person minimum. 10% service charge.
- All orders must be made at least 3 days in advance.
- Local delivery service available for a fee. Delivery subject to availability.
Let us come to you! We'll setup, staff and maintain a self-serve style buffet. Our team will bring everything you need for an authentic BBQ experience, so you can relax and enjoy your event.
- 60 person minimum plus setup and staffing fee. Fees are determined by number of guests, location and menu.
- Setup includes: buffet equipment (chafing dishes, serving utensils, table cloths and tables), disposable plates, napkins, forks, breakdown and cleanup of buffet area.
- All orders must be placed at least 2 weeks in advance, subject to availability.
Offer your employees and coworkers a chance to enjoy BBQ onsite! We can pop-up at your location during your scheduled lunch period. Our books are open! Contact us to book or learn more.
Full-service Pitmaster Catering with Food Trailer
We can bring our mobile food trailer to your location, creating a unique and memorable experience for your next event. Contact us to book or learn more and we can start working with you on planning your event. We will bring our trailer and cook onsite with our smoker and equipment. Food can be made to order or served buffet style.
- A minimum food order is required plus setup and staffing fee. Fees are determined by number of guests, location and menu.
- Events must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance, subject to availability.
Please give us plenty of notice so that we can accommodate your special event. For large events we request at least 2 weeks notice, but often are able to accommodate requests on shorter notice. This time allows our team to plan a great experience and discuss your needs and objectives. Events scheduled during weekends and the holiday season book quickly, so reaching out even up to a year in advance is advised during peak seasons.