We want to assure you that as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we are closely monitoring and working hard to ensure we are providing a safe environment for all of our guests and team members. Thank you for trusting us to be vigilant with our food and service safety practices.
If you are planning an event, we are happy to discuss options with you and make accommodations as needed to ensure a safe and healthy catering event.
Our Committed Practices
- Adhere to food and safety laws ensuring preparation of food in a clean and safe way.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting practices.
- Maintain strict handwashing guidelines before, during and after every shift.
- Disposable masks and gloves are provided for all of our team members.
- Educate our team members on prevention, as provided by the CDC and industry experts.
- Ensure our team members adhere to our sick leave policies, requiring staff to stay home at the first sign of any illness.
- Follow standard operating procedures on sanitation and education from the the CDC, VDH and food industry experts.